In order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 in Macau, and cooperate with the Macau SAR government’s overall epidemic prevention work. Any changes to the exam appointment, candidates should pay attention to the notice from ETS.
Macau Test Site
|ITTS Macau (c/o CPTTM)|
Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Center
|Testing Location||CPTTM Head Office|
Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM., 7 andar Macau
View Larger Map for exam venue
|ETS Online Registration|
|Click here for online registration:|
Contact the GRE® Program GRE:
|CPTTM Contact||Professional Examination Resources Unit|
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (853)28781313 Fax: (853)28788233
The Macau Productivity and Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM) as a test venue for Educational Testing Service (ETS) in Macau. All registration and other administrative queries are handled by ETS. The issuing of the registration confirmation document and the notification of registration status do not go through our Centre but are instead dealt with by ETS. Candidates do not receive any notification by phone or by mail from our Centre. Please read the “Information Bulletin” carefully before you complete your registration.
Download “GRE® Information and Registration Bulletin” on ETS website
Reporting Times – STN14337A / STN14337B:
- Please see the online registration system for the most up-to-date availability. You will also need to access the online registration system to see specific test times and test center addresses.
- If test dates are listed as “unavailable” on ETS website, our centre may not have any seats left. Please try another date or register again at a later stage.
- Please bring your Registration Confirmation and your Macau ID card (Macau Resident), PASSPORT-護照 or EEP-通行證 (Non-Macau Resident) with you on the day of the test.
- If your primary ID does not contain a signature, you can present a supplemental ID with photo and signature or a supplemental government-issued ID with a photograph, as long as they are in the same name you used when you registered.
- Identification Requirements for the GRE® General Test: https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/register/id
- Test-takers are suggested to arrive at the Test Centre 15 minutes before the reporting time.